Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nice Day

I went to farmer's market today in the parking lot at Festival foods.  It's the first time I went to that one and it was very nice.  Got raspberries for only two dollars a pint, also got acorn squash, patipan squash, little jack horner squash, a bag of apples and a bag of red potatoes.  Also got a nice cantalope. 

This afternoon I picked the grapes, they are so sweet and good this year I think I'll keep them all. I also furtilized the south flower bed and weeded the raised garden.  I have a lot of room in the flower beds now and I want to plant things but I guess it's too late.

Everything isn't roses though, after supper I was flossing my teeth and a filling came out...have to call the dentist in the morning.

Anakin was curious about the sunflowers and had to check them out closer.

A little p.s....in case you are wondering if that's some sort of spray on the grapes, it isn't.  That's how they grow naturally.  I never use chemicals in my yard.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello hello hello !!!

I had to come by and leave you a few words. I so so so so wish I could have joined you at the farmer's market today. I love raspberries and red potatoes. I also lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve lovvvvvvvvvvve cantaloupe.

By the way those grapes look amazingly delicious I wish I was there to eat some of those. You are making me hungry with this entry. You will have to ship me some of those grapes I am a huge huge huge huge huge fan of grapes hint,hint,hint,hint.

Thanks a lot for sharing this entry with us. I enjoyed this. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I love going to the Farmer's Markets and it sounds like you got some great stuff!!!!!

I love the pics. Just lovely!!!!!!!!!

Deb