Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

Just dropping in a minute to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  A little hectic around here, cleaning, baking, wrapping...a few more things to get done this year with the kids here.  It's fun though...except for the five and a half inches of blowing snow we got yesterday.  Lots of birds at the feeder have to go fill them again and get some of the snow off the paths.

I'm looking forward to a nice warm cup of tea when I get back in the house...oh, and can you believe I lost two pounds this week even with all the junk food around.  I have a couple good books to read and some nice music to listen too also.

Merry Christmas


Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished putting some salt on the driveway.... almost felll getting the mail . Had to do some last minute grocery shopping today cuz couldn't get out yesterday. I think Im finally all set now, just have to put the fully cooked ham in the oven to warm it up and thats it. Miracles happened again this year.
Sandra
HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS IS THE MERRIEST YET !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Be careful on those snowy paths. Helen

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Have a Happy New Year!

Mia and family ~

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, my friend.


Deb