Friday, December 28, 2007

third major snow storm in progress

The name of the snowstorm begins with C but I forgot what it was, some girls name I guess.

Broke my glasses and had to go get new frames, luckily they had ones that fit the lenses.

Kids are very tired, came from Mom's without any naps or lunch...fell asleep on the floor watching Ben10.

I'm rather sick today, but it may be just the barometric pressure drop with this snowstorm...hope so.

Had some good stew for supper...Owen...Grandma daddy made me eat that stew!  So I gave him some gingerbread cookies and milk.


Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney...I remembered because there are alot of girls named Courtney in Greenleaf.  Hard to figure out the no nap, no lunch; good thing grandma is there.  I guess mothers get too busy for those important things.  Hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that a great set of pics you posted. They are very  good!

I do hope you are warm and cozy until the worst passes by.

The little critters in the pics are amazing. How do they do it?

Deb