Sunday, November 19, 2006

Good Day To Decorate The Yard

I put some decorations out in back, the side and in the front.  It was warm (39) and sunny and there was a Packer Football game in town so not a good day for shopping.

I have a big Santa in front, Owen will be so excited to see it...so will his Dad and Aunt I'm sure.  I have a candy cane path, some green and white lighted candles and also some chrystel ornaments on the bushes in front.  When the sun hits them they shine and put out tiny little rainbows...it's so cool but I can't catch it in a picture.

In back I have the drummer boy and the nativity scene.  The pictures above are from my yard.

I'm going to do some reading.  I have a good book.  Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad told me about your new Journal so I want to say hello! Your knitting projects are really nice! I used to crochet  a little. I liked making the ripple pattern afghan.Your Tenn. friend, Mary (Dad's daughter)

Anonymous said...

I like all your decorations.... we have a wreath on the door and some snow flakes on the porch railing so fay. lol Nice sunny day today isn't it.... Sandra

Anonymous said...

You have some really nice Christmas decorations.  They really brighten things up and give me some ideas.  It's cute the way you decorated the bush in back.  I haven't read anything for a couple months, but now I'm itching to read a good book.  I'll have to check out the one you're reading.  I got a new Santa windsock and a Snowman flag and hung them today.  We are having the best weather.