Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Busy Day

Not much journal reading time anymore since grands moved in.  Also busy time of year getting the house, garage, and yard ready for winter.  Library day today, then met old friends for lunch.  Yard work mostly finished except for a few more spring bulbs to plant and after halloween to spread the straw mulch.  Garage is another story, still is my potting shed and have to turn it back into a garage.  The closets are changed around except for mine which still has all the summer clothes in.  I do stop at other journals on my list but rarely get a chance to leave a comment.  Lots of birds in the yard and the seed goes fast, will have to stock up again tomorrow.  Last night there was a bat in the house and Owen wasn't here so he missed it.  I bet he would have loved it.  It was a Momma bat and she's caught and safely returned to her children...probably back up in the attic and we'll meet again I'm sure.  When I get a chance to watch tv late nights I have been knitting hats and mittens.  Tomorrow is WW meeting and then maybe a little shopping for sundry things...whatever that means.  Prayers and love to all.

Picture is of my Jenny on her birthday with her niece and nephew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iT SOUNDS like you are very busy and are getting a lot done too. we worked in the yard again today. I started on my closet but still have more to do///// Mike is coming Monday so we have to hurry I suppose or else we will be working in the snow, lol