Sunday, October 28, 2007

Found some tulip and daffodil bulbs on sale and will be planting them in the morning.  I got purple and red tulips...should make me smile in April.  Weather is in a warming trend and it's supposed to be in the mid to high sixties for the next few days.  I made a really good dessert for supper.  Cut up apples in the bottom, sliced Snickers on top put in a 350 oven for 15 minutes and ate will a scoop of ice cream.  I also enjoy baked apples cooked for 15 minutes at 350 with sugar/fat free frozen whipped cream on top.  I guess I just enjoy apples raw too...I really like apples.  I took a picture of the dessert and that's it above.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks very yummy!  I will have to bake something like that soon. Glad you found some bulbs too
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I need you to plant some bulbs for me LOL. That desert sound delicious. Now if I wasn't a diabeic I would try that n a minute. Have a good Monday. Helen