Saturday, March 15, 2008

I click on add album and it shows that You've got Pictures is loading and it does load and my pictures on my computer show.  I click on the ones I want to upload and a blue box opens and says it's preparing the pictures, thing then the little ball thingy goes back and forth....but this is the key...the line that used to go across to show the pictures were uploading doesn't appear anymore.  So how can I fix this or what am I doing wrong?

Just thought someone passing by might know.  It isn't a big earth shattering deal, but it is a puzzlement.

Not much going on around here.  I got a nice youth bed and mattress from a woman on freecycle, very, very nice.  Hali has been climbing out of her crib and landing on Owen's head in the middle of the night.  Makes for an interesting hour or so.  Anyway, I moved the beds around so that if little Princess climbs out of her crib she won't land on the Prince's head any longer.  I'm waiting a little bit to tuck her into her new bed.  I need to wait at least until she can go down steps on her own.

Tomorrow I'm continuing to clean and purge.  I'm looking over the movies, there are too many and I want to pass them along.  Also I have quite a number of books that need new readers. 

The late sun shining into my windows is making me happier than I have a right to be.

Hope everyone made it through the Ides of March okay.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!

I was reading your entry and you say that you have a number of books that need new readers. I love to read and you could feel free to send me some of your books. I would be happy to send you my address. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't help with the picture dilemma, but I'm sure someone else will.  You're lucky to get that youth bed.  Poor Owen.  I found a nice bingo game for you if you didn't get one yet.  It's in a tin and seems to be complete and in nice shape.