Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A spot of green

I did a little shopping today and I noticed these two little green plants off in a corner marked ten cents each.  I figured no one would buy them and so I did.  I put them in the little tea cup and now I how a little green spot.  I noticed there are a lot of summer things starting to come out in stores.  I guess that's akin to Christmas decorations coming out in September but I don't mind the summer things coming so early.  Snow again predicted for tomorrow.  Bret Farve has retired from the Packers but it sounds kind of like he's interested in going to another football team.  He has a news conference scheduled for tomorrow.  Someone else retired from the team but I didn't hear who it was.  I've been reading some good books, light reading is what I like the best.  Some of the titles are The Uncommon Reader; Things Were Said; and The Penny.  Also doing a lot of spinning wool so I have a good supply of yarn to knit with.  Anakin is chasing a mouse around...not a real one, thank goodness, and she's meowing so loud it's funny.  Was going to add a picture of her but aohell doesn't let me tonight, just the one.

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little plants are really cute.  In your care they are going to really flourish.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hello !!!!!!!

I have to tell you that I so enjoy reading your entries about your life and all you do. I too have been doing some reading. Thanks for sharing with us what you bought. It seems that we are getting some nice weather so that might explain why stores are starting to come out with a lot of summer things.

Thanks again for sharing your life with us. Take care

Anonymous said...

That's a cute display with the plants and the bunny cart.  Now that the snow is starting to melt a little, I feel like decorating a little for Easter too.