Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New birds at feeder

Red winged Blackbirds and Golden Finches are at the feeders this noon, Spring is two days away.  A lot of rabbits in the yard today.  They came to eat the raisons I put out for the Robins.  Haven't seen the Robins yet.  March is my favorite month because all of Spring and all of Summer is still ahead.  I noticed one of my evergreens appears to be having a problem so later I'll go outside and see what the problem is.  Maybe I'll get a picture of the rhubarb starting to grow too as it's nearby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a lot of Robins in my yard.  Yes Spring is just about here.  I am so ready.  :-)

Anonymous said...

Tom said he would get the 4-wheeler going and take a ride to see if the pussy willows are out yet.  It would be nice to have a bouquet.  I think the snow cover was good for the perennials.  I have some daylilies and tulips peeking out.  It's just so nice to take a drive and have clear roads.  It looks like Easter will be cold, but it should warm up soon.  Every day now we see at least 25 deer grazing in the wheat field.  The farmer who rents our land won't be too happy if they eat his crop, but it's nice to see the deer in the daytime.  You must have happy bunnies if they are getting raisins to eat.