Friday, December 8, 2006

Family Time

What a wonderful time I had tonight with my family.  We all went to the Botanical Gardens to see the beautiful Christmas lights.  There were butterflies and flowers, birds that looked like they were flying, swans on the pond.  We were in a horse drawn sleigh and the clip clop of the horse hoofs was a pleasant addition to a wonderful event.  After the tour through the garden we all gathered in the shelter for hot chocolate and singing Christmas carols.  I was so busy oohing and ahing the lights that I didn't take many pictures but I have some of my dear family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you all had a great time. Your pictures are great. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

H Janice!!
  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!! The Sis Boom event was so much fun! So many vintage and retro inspired creations! It really got us in the holiday spirit!

Best Wishes to you and yours!!

Happy Holidays!
Jenny!

Anonymous said...

it sure looks like you had a wonderful time!  Hali is sure a little beauty! :>)  Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!! I wish I would have been there to see the Christmas lights. I am sure it was beautiful. I have never been there. I would have loved to be there as well for the hot chocolate and the Christmas carols. It sounds like a really amazing day. Take care.