Saturday, December 9, 2006

A pleasant day

Here is a picture of Lambeau Field at sunset.  Jenny and I did some shopping today and decided to stop at Krolls for supper.  Krolls is just across from the Packer Stadium and it was sunset so I took this picture.  If you come to Green Bay be sure to stop at Krolls and have one of their hamburgers with everything and a bowl of chili.  Very good.  Today I chose a turkey club on whole wheat instead.  Also delicious.  It was fun shopping and not too busy in the stores we went to.  We went to regular stores but we also went to the treasure store and to Will Goodness as Jenny calls it.  I got a couple little made in Japan china figures which I love and a beautiful wind sock which I don't have anyplace to put as I already have too many.  K Mart was another store we stopped at.  It looks just like Santa's workshop in there with all the Christmas things.  After I got home I ordered a couple books from Amazon.  Barack's latest and also a book called One More Day.  Both should be very enjoyable to read.  By the time they get here I'll be done with the books I'm currently reading.  That's about it for today...here's my Jenny...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you had a good day with Jenny. Your pictures are great. I am looking at all that left over snow. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

I love your journal!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/JoyToTheWorld
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink