Thursday, February 28, 2008

A good Day

 

 

 

 

 

A nice sunny day without the snow they predicted.  Had appointments at dentist and eye doctor that went well.  Stopped at the boutique and got three nice summer shorts outfits and a pretty Easter decoration.  Also got a box of action figures for Owen...he said 'Grandma, just what I always wanted', he's so funny.  Now waiting for the dryer to get done with the last load.  Looking forward to the weekend.  No sign yet that the ginger Owen and I planted is growing but it hasn't been very long yet. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the photos! Isn't is hard to believe that spring is around the corner?

I wanted to let you know that I tried to add you as a reader to my private journal, In case you didn't get the email.  Let me know if it doesn't work out and I'll re-enter you as a reader.

Take care!

Mia (and Stephen, of course)

:-)