Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's been such a busy summer that I haven't had much time for journals.  Kids are gone for a week and it is about to rain so I'm stuck indoors for a while.  Even so when I'm indoors I'm cleaning and sorting and getting rid of a lifetime collection of things I might need someday.  I have a lot of flowers in bloom right now and after the rain I'll try to get a few pictures and name them for my records.  While it rains I plan to catch up on my sleep though.  While the kids are gone I'm going up north for a couple days with friends, pull weeds especially around the air conditioner and try to mulch in some of the flower beds.  It's 89 degrees right now but I hate to turn on the air conditioner because then it stops feeling like summer.  I'm going to go buy a window fan or two.  Had the kids at story time at the library this morning and Hali crawled under one of the tables and fell asleep.  We went to the aquatic center yesterday and she really had a fun time and so did Owen.  Well gotta get going but I'll put on a few pictures first so I can save them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're going up north.  It'll be good to get away for awhile.  

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and I'll be waiting for some of your fabulous garden and flower pics.

Enjoyed the pics of the kids and Sandra's flowers. Always good to see them.

Enjoy your day,

Deb

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your week without the kids!!!!

Cathy