Monday, July 9, 2007

Finished my book

It's library day tomorrow.  Story time with Owen.  Tomorrow I will be taking Hali too.  I'd rather have this be Owen's time but it's nice to be with her too.  I get a 7 day book now on Tuesdays.  I never got them before because I wouldn't finish it.  The one I got last week is called Flower Children and it's written by Maxine Swann.  It's a good book but the last chapter made me cry.  That was unexpected.  I finished it this evening while sitting on the screen porch.  The street cleaner came along just as I was finishing it and all the cats ran in the house.  Hoping for a cool day on Wednesday so I can prune some of the bushes and flowers.  I want to move some of the Mallow and one of the trumpet vines and one of the lilacs.  They've outgrown their spaces. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To me you are leading a "fantasy" life......reading, caring for the garden and Owen!