Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pictures Pictures Pictures

Got to work in the yard a little today cause it wasn't so humid.  Took a few pictures.  Grass needs cutting but better to let it grow long in this heat than cut it and have to water it every day.  Lots of rabbits, birds, butterflies, bees, squirrels, and chipmonks in the yard and two little green frogs made their way here somehow.  I'm going outside and sit in the big red chair and read my library book.  Have a good weekend everybody that stops by.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures. You made that tomato into something cute. Hope you have a good weekend also. Helen

Anonymous said...

love "all" the pictures.... hope we get a bit of rain soon. I worked in the yard today too.... just about 30 min is all.

Anonymous said...

Such lovely pics. I always enjoy looking at your gardens

Deb

Anonymous said...

I like your big red chair!
Enjoy!
Linda :)