Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tuesday was a fun day

Library story day was yesterday and it was teddy bear picnic day.  Hali Anne won the 'door' prize of a teddy bear.  Milk and cookies were provided by the Red Owl Store and after there was a lunch picnic.  Cheese sandwiches, bananas, rice Krispie treats and juice.  It was a hot day but we were in the shade and there was a breeze.

Owen finally pooped on the toilet...I know, too much information...and I had told him I take him to toys r us for anything he wanted when he did that.  He chose sitting in one of the cars and a Sponge Bob ice cream bar.  He also wanted to run under the sprinkler which he did.  Hali got picked up right after the library but Owen stayed for his little shopping trip.

I'm busy changing the house around as Friday Dan, Owen, and Hali will be moving in for a 'couple' months.  I have a big house.  Judge Judy always said when you move to an apartment make sure that you can afford it on your own if you ever split up...my son didn't take the advice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay finally the teddy bear picnic... and yay for pooping, that's a good thing....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

You'll have a lively house for awhile. My kids are both moving out at the end of the month and I'll have to get used to the quiet. Kids do keep life interesting!
The Teddy Bear picnic sounds like it was fun with a good snack and my kind of lunch - and a new Teddy Bear, too.