Friday, February 8, 2008

Signing In

I don't know why, but when I try to add an entry I have to sign in to aol again, so I go to add entry and then I can sign in and then I can add entry.  I don't know what has changed but it seems when I sign in to aol now, I'm not really signed in.  I have Roadrunner but I don't know what my user name or password is on that.  I suppose I can find the papers for it and look that up.  Owen is feeling better so he went to Mom's house this afternoon and he's going to be going 'down south' with Mom, grandma Sue, and Hali.  Of course I think down south is Milwaukee.  He has a great grandpa there that he calls grandpa Joe and he really loves him a lot and is anxious to see him.  Owen is obscessed with Fat Tuesday, it makes him laugh and laugh to say it.  We got a Care Bear movie yesterday to watch.   It turns out Owen just had a nasty virus but everynight he would spike a temp to 103 or above so it was a little scary.  Hali and Owen won't be back until Monday.  On Wednesday I'm having four teeth pulled because they broke off with the bridge  that came loose.  It's a whole big deal about a temp. partial that has to come out when I eat...it sucks to get old.  First there was the age spot on my hand...then along came the floaters in my eye that looked like a basketball and hoop, then came the break down of skin, then came ...well you get the picture.  Aging is about falling into rack and ruin I guess.  I'm looking forward to doing something fun tomorrow and as long as I don't smile no one will know about the tooth thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you change your service to bring your own?  Are you actually paying for AOL?  It sounds like you are not logging in at all until you get to your journal.  Make sure you change your log on method on the sign in screen.  Good luck

Anonymous said...

Don't let it get you down. I was withoout a front tooth for over a year because there was always something the kids needed more. It will only be for a short while won' t it? I hope so.  It seems stuff always happens in winter when its so darn cold
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Glad Owen is feeling better.  I hope they got down there before the cold came.  He will see lots of snow, I think.  Regarding the teeth,  it sounds like you've got the ball rolling and it won't be long before it's taken care of.  I get 3 pulled on the 28th.  I don't suppose that's any fun, but I'm consoled knowing you and I are both going through it at the same time.  Yesterday Tom fell on the ice at the farm.  He landed on  his elbow and it swelled up and got pretty black and blue.  Dave and the family were up at the cottage, but he called and asked them to come home so he wouldn't have to do chores for awhile.  I think he's doing better but he has pain and it sure is dark blue.  I imagine you are enjoying the peace and quiet this weekend.  Hope you found something fun to do.

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the dentist on Wednesday.  I talked to a lady at the dentist office today who had some teeth pulled recently, and she said it didn't hurt at all.  Even if it does hurt a little, it will be worth it to get your mouth in good shape again.