Saturday, February 16, 2008

Theme pictures...this week is tenderness

A favorite picture with my grandchild

http://journals.aol.com/monicasmemoirs/midnight-conversations/entries/2008/02/03/sunday-song-photo-shoot-now-bi-weekly/1445

This is the journal where the photo shoot started (I think) and below is the information

 

The next Sunday Song (photo) Shoot will be due on February 17th.  We are going bi-weekly from here on out.  There are so many photo challenges around, everyone should have a chance to play and have fun without feeling pressure to get all these deadlines!

The songs selected have the common theme of tenderness.
 
Time, Love and Tenderness - Michael Bolton
Try a Little Tenderness - Michael Buble

I figured we could all use a little tenderness in our lives, not just on Valentines Day!  I hope you will play along and show us your tender photo.  If you join us, please leave your link below so we can mention your journal!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm jealous that you get to hold your grandchild!  

What a beautiful tender moment.

Monica

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my journal; I just love this picture; it sums up tenderness so perfectly!! beautiful grandchild; I just love babies :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Very good! Helen

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture!  Just perfectly sweet.

Thanks for sharing,

Deb

Anonymous said...

yes...that's a very tender moment.  nothing like grandkids, huh??  :)
gina

Anonymous said...

Definitely captured the tenderness theme for this week. Beautiful photo.
Martha ~