Friday, February 16, 2007

Asleep...

Hali has been asleep since she got here.  I held her for a while hoping she would wake up but no luck.  So much for the plans to dress her up cute and take lots of pictures playing with the toys. 

Still sunny today and still just a light layer of snow cover.  It's cold but not unbearable like it was.  Just took a short walk today. 

I finally found the DVD player I bought for myself for Christmas for twenty nine dollars.  It was in the closet behind my camcorder which I don't use.  I got it working and watch part of a movie.  Now if I could just get the camera working that I bought last summer I'd be happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I have to say what a cute cute cute baby she is. Its still cold here in my neck of the woods and all I can say about the weather is yuck,yuck,yuck. I so love coming to read your entries in your journal. Thanks for being here at J-Land. Take care and I shall return.

Anonymous said...

she sure looks cozy, but you better get some sleep because she may wake you in the night now.... sweet baby.

Anonymous said...

I m so tired of not being able to find my things.  I am not going to stand for it anymore!  In 6 months I'm goint to be able to put my hands on what I want or it will not be in this house.