Tuesday, February 13, 2007

News:

Seen on the weather channel...predicted high for Monday will be 41 degrees (edit:  this forcast has been revised to read 35 and snow showers.)

Seen in the Press Gazette...One of the most pleasant winter activities is turning a page on the calendar.

At the scale at WW...2 more pounds off.

On the computer...log on to http://www.myheritage.com upload an image of yourself and find out your celebrity doppelganger.

At home...finally grabbed CC long enough to trim her nails and I didn't get scratched.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. I have to check out the link.  :-)

Thanks for the reminder. I have to grab my girls for a nail trim.  It's always  a challenge but I get it done and they end up forgiving me after I bribe them with treats.  :-)

Deb

Anonymous said...

OK had to come back and give you a good laugh.  I just did the celebrity thing and here's my results in the order they gave them to me.

Peter Greenaway
John Kerry
Malcolm McDowell
Ross Perot
Elle Macpherson

LOL, what does that say about me.  :-)

Deb

Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny...it says they need a better program or they are just in it for the humor.