Sunday, February 18, 2007

You should see the sunset...

it's that beautiful red sky as the sun is setting so you know tomorrow is going to be a glorious day....predicted to go above freezing, wow!  Owen was here overnight and we had fun, played outside making giant bubbles and running around.  His Mom came and picked him up before noon because they had a dinner date with the other family so we didn't get to do our wooden project, next time we will.  A few pictures I took yesterday when Jenny came to pick up Hali.  My sister Angel got me some spinning wool at auction and I'm anxious to get it.  She sent a picture of it and it looks great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its going to be a wonderful day!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my journal, I've added you to my alerts. :-)  I love those red sunsets and the promise of a nicer day.  I especially love it when I have a camera handy and READY!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful pics.  As always Owen and Hali are just adorable.  I really enjoyed the pic of Anakin posing for you.  What a lovely fur baby.

It looks like, despite the weather, you've been up to some interesting things.  I can't wait to see what you do when Spring gets here.

Have a wonderful day and stay warm.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Helen