Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Car still not running.  We're in a 'warming' trend now as the high today will be 11 but back down below 0 again tonight.  The Mourning Doves sure are a hardy group, as are the squirrels.  Staying in, have a pattern for a new scarf to make and lots of reading to do as well as sort out project materials.  I think I'd sleep all day if it wouldn't be for the cats, so it's a good thing I have cats.  The feeders are getting empty so will fill them again and maybe do the washing.  No heat in the basement and it's so cold down there but am running out of sheets and clothes.  It seems like I can feel the wind and cold coming through the walls.  Quiet here without Owen around.  Found this web site and thought it was kind of nice for a grocery savings.  http://MyGroceryDeals.com 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey !!!!!! You know here in my neck of the woods I haven't seen any squirrels lately. Where do you think they went ? We also have NO Doves what's up with that ????

Take care.