Thursday, April 19, 2007

In a warming trend...a nice sunny day

My new little garden Angel protecting the weeds and flowers.

A bright and sunny day today.  A good chance to do a little yard work...the key word here is little.  LOL. 

Owen coming for the weekend, have plans to cook down the sap and make something with rhubarb from the yard so he knows where some of the food comes from.  I'd like to take him to a movie too so he can see the big screen but I don't know which one to take him to that he would like or be suitable for his age. 

Went shopping with some of my sisters today and it was very nice, although the time went by too fast for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder if you could call the theatures and ask if they have anything suitable for his age. Glad that you had a chance to get out in the beautiful day. Helen

Anonymous said...

I love the little angel and the pansys too. Did you go to steins... Sorry I couldn't make it this time
Sandra

Anonymous said...

You are fortunate to have the one on one time with Owen.

Anonymous said...

You little garden angel looks so sweet. What a lovely little space.

Deb

Anonymous said...

I love your garden angel.... I am still looking for the perfect one for my garden...
Linda :)