Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday stuff

Most of the day I just worried about my daughter who is all alone in another city moving by herself.  I guess she's doing okay, or at least that is what she says.  I feel so bad though.

Went to Menard's and got some plants.  They sure have a lot of nice looking, healthy plants and a lot of friendly people.  I put some of the plants, violas and ivy, in a kettle.  Picture above but it needs to be cleaned and to grow before it looks like it did in my imagination LOL.

Bay Beach opens next Saturday at 10 a.m....for those who don't know Bay Beach is Green Bay's family amusement park where the rides are only 25 cents each and it's on the shore of Green Bay which is on Lake Michigan and leads to the river that runs through the city called the Fox River.  A great place for the family...fishing in the lagoons, ducks to feed, animals to visit, food to eat.  I've been going there since I was a kid and so have the generations before me.  The rides cost ten cents until last year when they were increased to a quarter.  I'm sure I'll get pictures before the summer is over.

Wind is picking up and the temp is cooling down.  A spring storm must be on the way althought the moon is still brightly shining through my window.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your kettle plant. It's just adorable. I could do something like that but my kitties eat anything that's a plant. Gotta love 'em. :-)

Deb

Anonymous said...

That kettle is going to be really pretty when the plants get it all filled up. That is certainly a resonable price at the amustment park. Have a nice day. Helen