Sunday, April 1, 2007

Bulletin Board for Easter

Kind of late with my Easter Bboard, so just a basic easy one.

Worked in the yard in the rain a little this morning and this afternoon I went to a family baby shower with my sort of daughter in law...Owen and Hali's mom.  Wow, did they get the stuff.  I think enough for quints.  When I had my first baby I was lucky to have a crib, a sheet, a dozen cloth diapers and a couple nightgowns and baby bottles.  Now, though, they have theme rooms and clothes, etc.  It took so long to open the gifts I had to fill my plate with food three times LOL.  And the food was delicious, a real feast.  Some of my sisters were there and I met a few new people.  So it was nice, just too much stuff.

I'm plotting out my flowers and making design plans for my big raised bed.  I'm looking through a lot of catalogs to see if there is something that I can mass plant in it that will do good all summer and still be interesting in the fall.  One year I planted a lot of Melampodium and that bloomed all summer.  It's gold and green and was very pretty.  I'd like to find something in lavender, blue, and pink this year.  I think Cosmos will be one choice.  Well I'd better get the clothes out of the dryer so I can get to bed. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, enough presents for Quints. Now that's a big load of gifts. :-) Glad you had a good time.

I love the bulletin board. I always forget about them and then you come up with the next season or holiday theme. They are just too cute.

Deb