Sunday, March 18, 2007

commenting on the day

Had some medical test last week which are continuing next week.  It is mind sobering and I feel for others who have gone through it.

I got a little web cam and I can't make the CD start to install the program.

It's cold here, but sunny, I can't seem to get warm.

I started a twelve hour fast at 7, it is now 7:23 and I don't know if I will make it.  I'm as hungry as a lion or a bear or Anakin my cat.

I see they have recalled a cat food but I don't know why and I can't seem to find out which one.

My behind neighbor stopped to tell me that she has enjoyed the birds and squirrels and rabbits all winter.  I thought that was nice.

I have a lot of daffodils, crocus and whatevers starting to grow in the raised bed next to the garage. 

I can't have red meat, broccoli, or cawliflower for two weeks.  I don't like or eat any of these things except they are on my mind because I can't have them. 

I'm going to start taking my Grandson to pre-school story time at the library.  I've noticed he is very shy around children his age.  I will take my granddaughter when they have toddler story time, but it's only once a month. 

I'm going to go play Nintendo DS Lite...keep my mind off food.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cat food ws distributed by "Menu Foods" under several different brands... here is a link from AOL giving more info...

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1870720

Anonymous said...

that was nice of your neighbor to tell you that! hope they find out what you need to know at the doctor to make you feel better.. I know what you mean about not eating certain foods... that is how it is with me too with my gout diet. Take care, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't get any bad results on your test. Have you tried this way of opening your cd. Put the cd in your computer, then go to My Computer and click it open then find where the cd is listed and right click on it, when that comes up click on open. That should start the cd. Good luck. Hope your day goes well today. Helen

Anonymous said...

That's a good idea to take Owen to story time at the library.  He will get to observe other kids and maybe find one he wants to be friends with.  Sorry you're having to go through the tests.  I wish it was over for you.  Fasting is the hardest thing for me to do.