Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ravenhurst

Oh my goodness...I found this game on http://www.yahoo.com and really enjoyed playing it.  I used up the free 60 minutes in no time...well I guess in an hour.  Then I purchased the game on line.  It reminds me a little bit of Pandora's Box, but not quite.  Anyway I'm not one to buy games on line but I got this one, just wanted to mention in case anyone out there might enjoy it too.  The cost for purchase is $19.95, about average for on line games I think.

What you're looking at here is my favorite first sign of Spring.  I like the Spring birds better but I'm always the last one to see them, and I can count on my Rhubarb Patch starting to grow.  In a few weeks this will be a wonderful rhubarb tort and some sauce and a pie and some bread and some....I love rhubarb.

My BoxElder that blew over in a storm last year or the year before.  What's left of it is a two story trunk.  When I couldn't find anyone to cut it down for less than a thousand dollars, I decided to leave it up.  It is still alive and has grown little branches.  The squirrel family has made a home in it and there are several bird houses.  The trees name is Walter and I really like how it looks in my yard.

And the last picture today is of my fake plastic daffodils from WalMart.  If I squint my eyes and look at them from a distance I think they are real...LOL.

It was another warm, sunny and wonderful day.  Such a hint of Spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny I we decided to look at the spring flowers at Wal mart too and I have some in the front along with the pansys I got at Steins for a much higher price... darn/  I will take a pic of mine too. yours really look nice on your porch! if i could get to my rhubarb I would but I need too cross a lake to get there. haha  Sandra