Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Old friends

What a great day.  I met some old friends for lunch. I finished boiling down my Maple sap for syrup (MMMM MMMM).  I used a covered juice bottle to catch it, I figured a pail was too open.  I caught about a gallon so far and boiled it down.  How delicious it is. It's cold so I did some inside cleaning today.  I have two chapters left in my online audio book so I'm off to finish that and maybe play a little of a game.  My refrigerator and freezer are all cleaned out...no more freezer burn, no more blue fuzz LOL!  Have to either mail off my taxes or find a place on line that I can send them.  I used to get my taxes in, in January but now that I have to pay in, I wait.  You should see my yard there are hundreds of Daffodil buds ready to bloom, it must be the perfect spring for them.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a wonderful day! not me just stayed in and cleaned and cooked and played games and watched tv. lol Sandra

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so good. Maple syrup sounds yummy. Glad you had a great time with your friends. Helen