Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A good day, but colder

I got my hair cut today so I look good to meet my friends for lunch on Monday.  I look cute...LOL...you'll have to take my word for it...LOL!  I forgot the name of the restaurant...I just know that you take the Velp exit and turn left and go about two blocks...I'm hoping there's only one restaurant there.

I have a good recipe to send Deb, http://journals.aol.com/dbaumgartner/kitchenchatter/ , it's for Irish Scones but it's so long I don't feel like typing it up.

I had the most delicious Sugar Crisp apple today.  I didn't know you could get them this time of year.

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need a haircut too but don't know how to tell her to cut it... guess when it gets warmer I will just go and get it all cut off. Where did you get yours cut?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Just Cost Cutters at Wal Mart.  I go there cause you don't need an appt. for a haircut and they do a good job I think.  I never know how to get mine cut...I just tell them short and stylish and they talk me through it.  They give a senior discount too.

Anonymous said...

Bah, I haven't cut my hair in a year.  I am working hard at letting it grow to the point I can get it cut all one length.  But it is driving me crazy!!!!  :-)

Got the recipe posted and it sounds fabulous.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice! I bet the h/c is pretty! Nothing perks me up like a new style.

I saw the recipe and I want to try it! Thanks for sending it to Deb to post.

Have fun at your lunch, Monday!