Saturday, June 9, 2007

A beautiful Spring Day

I got the tomato plants in and the new Lavender.  Still have a few annuals to plant and the Canna Lilies.  I'm not sure where I'm going to put them.  The backyard looks kind of like a park and on these cool Spring days it's so nice to be out there.

The picture is a candy dish I made today.  Just painted a chicken feeder and added a canning jar to it and put in a bag of Skittles.  I guess I should have put in two bags as there is still a lot of room.

Farmer's market was this morning also.

Lots of birds in the yard with their pretty songs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very clever candy dish for all your human birds....
Enjoy your garden!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

what a great idea on making the candy dish. Your flowers are going to look so pretty. Helen

Anonymous said...

The pics are great and the candy dish is just adorable

Deb