Monday, June 11, 2007

A beautiful sunny day

Some days are GREAT!  I say if you feel sad, read sad stuff, cry, and get it out of your system, then move on.  So today I ran across a rose sale and I got an armload of pink and yellow roses.  I don't do good with roses but I like them and so I'll try again.  I do have a little rose garden but the only thing than grows in it are one Chocolate Joe Pye and a lot of mint.  Had a tooth pulled today...ouch!  Nice dentist though, told jokes all the while.  The numbness hasn't worn off yet but he swears it isn't going to be painful, we'll see.  I sure do get scared when I go to the dentist, what a coward I am.   Well I have to go out and move the sprinkler to another shady spot...have a great evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a hot sunny day here today. I looked once and the temp was 93º. I hope your roses live and do beautifully. I hate going to the dentist. Guess everyone does LOL. Helen

Anonymous said...

Aren't you happy the dentist is behind you know... Im always so proud of myself after. lol   I loved today. I got a lot done for a change. guess I slept good and then with the sun shinning I guess it was a given. I went to the post office and then to get another planter and then to the pig and got my laundry all finished too. and I had time to sit on the porch and read some nice magazines I have been meaning to read. Hope we have a nice one again tomorrow
Sandra

Anonymous said...

BAH I don't do roses very well either. All of mine died last year. I tried but it just didn't work. :-)

Deb

Anonymous said...

The lady that used to own the garden center in De Pere said most people don't do well with roses.  She said we should plant them anyway and consider them an annual.  About the dentist, it helps to have a funny one.  I got a letter today from Dental Assoc. informing me that my dentist had moved back to his home town and I now have a new one, whose name I can't pronounce.  I guess I will give him a chance because they are the cheapest place around.