Monday, June 4, 2007

Rainy Day Number Three

There's a lot of fun to be had in old neighborhoods with muddy driveways...splashing is so much fun!  The vacant house on the corner has a big front porch just right for a little pirate's ship.  It was pouring rain on these pictures, the second day and now we have the third day of rain but Owen is back home and won't be coming until library time tomorrow.  It's supposed to be sunny.  I got the linen closet cleaned out today, funny the things that I save.  I had a whole big shelf of sheets that I used to cover plants when the frost warning came...about ten years ago...I threw them out along with a lot of other stuff.  My motto make do, or do without has finally reached the do without stage as no one would want the things I am finished with.  I hope to go stock up on well water, yogurt and fruit and then stop at the garden center and get some annuals for a few pots I have.  First, though, it's nap time. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can send that rain to us anytime. Cute pictures. Helen

Anonymous said...

Boys and rain puddles, what fun!!
Linda :)