Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fun in the sun and riding the rails with Thomas #1

Those little blue plastic pools are well worth the price...what fun they hold for children.

Also went to 'Sodor' to see Thomas the Tank Engine and a nice lady gave us two tickets to ride which lasted about 45 minutes.  So tired at night, kids left about 7 and today I slept until noon LOL.

The sad picture of Hali is because I was taking too long to get her a popsicle...she sure loves popsicles.  Owen climbing up the mouth of the crockodile...he was a little scared he would run across Captain Hook but climbed inside anyway.  My finger on the lens of the picture of the Thomas train when it pulled into the station.  Mr. Conducter said 'tickets please' and punched them just like in the movie, Polar Express.  Hali standing alone by the little pool...first time...that's mud, not poop on her butt hahahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!! I sure wish I could have been to ride the rails. I have always loved trains and the sound of a train as it goes passing through the night. I sure wish I could have been there. I so wish I could have taken that trip with you. I would have enjoyed meeting Owen, Hali and you. Thanks for sharing your day with us. Reading about it was the next best thing to being there. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Thomas the train and forts and alligators and pools and popsicles!! how fun!!! and I knew it was mud...lol...
Linda :)