Tuesday, January 23, 2007

a good day

Went to the library today to return books, didn't get any.  Just a note, I don't recommend Lovely Bones.  While it was a great story it had a quick and weird ending.  I hadn't read a mystery in a while so I thought I'd give it a try...pass this one up.  Also went to KMart to look at their exercise equipment, but I decided looking was exercise enough for me, it just tired me out so.  I restocked my supply of vitamins and Tootsie Roll Pops instead.  I got some Dove moisturizer and when I got home I noticed that it had something in it that also gives a subtle tan.  So if I look like I've been in the sun, don't be fooled, thanks Dove.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee, maybe I should get some of that Dove too.... :)
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hello.....Hello.....Hello.....

I love how you changed the background of your journal....pretty neat. I haven't been to the library in a while. I do love going to Barnes & Noble. I probably won't pick up Lovely Bones thanks for telling me. I should probably get around to exercising but I never do. I have put on a couple of pounds or two. I too love Tootsie Roll Pops. Thanks for sharing your life with us at J-Land. Take care.