Monday, January 8, 2007

Sooo...granmaw, when do I get my own blog?

Owen and Hali over briefly today, both sick.

They took Hali to the doctor when she left and got her on antibiotics.  Ear infection and a lot of wheezes.   Owen seems to be getting better so they're waiting a day.

He spent the time playing computer games, reading books and having a chat about birthdays.

Hali having some Applestars

All gone

Hey Nana, Hali's banana pudding was deee li cious

I hope they are both feeling all better the next time they come over.


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't the kids the sweetest.... even when they are sick they are so cute.... I hope they both get better soon. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Oh I do hope they are feeling better.  Those two are so cute it makes you to cover them with kisses.  :-)

Deb

Anonymous said...

He looks so little to be playing on the computer.  And she is so grown up eating finger food.  Too bad they're sick.  It seems like everyone is.