Friday, January 12, 2007

Shopko

They had a sale today and since I do most of my general shopping at the little Shopko on Military, I knew what merchandise they had for the most part.  The sale was a good one with 50 to 75 per cent off on many things.  I got some clothes, a number of storage bins for the attic toy area I'm starting to clean out.  I also got a TV and DVD player.  The store was almost empty when I went there late this morning.  A lot of people missed a good sale but I suppose other people got what they wanted for Christmas.  On the way home it was freezing rain and the car in front of me spun out, so instead of stopping at the grocer as I intended, I came home.  I was supposed to go out for 'supper' tonight at Grazies and although I wasn't going to be the driver, I cancelled.   Anyway, I'm still sick...I guess sitting in the cold reading the other day wasn't in my best interest.  Still sneezing and coughing and achy...the after affects of the Rono Virus...it's a nasty one but I'm close to better.  It's cold in my house...well no wonder, I checked the thermostat and I still have it on 58 degrees from this morning.  I'm off to clip coupons and then I think I'll go to bed a little early.  Goodnight....sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.  If they do take a shoe and knock them black and blue...LOL.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Helen