Tuesday, January 16, 2007

PBS

I watched PBS tonight.  A program was on called the Hand Of God.  It was pretty interesting.  I guess there is a discussion about it at http://pbs.org .  It's so cold I just sat under one of the throws my sister Cathy made, drinking my tea and watching TV.  This is an old house and the cold seems to come right through the walls.  I had a vaporizer running but it didn't seem to do the job as well as usual.  The cats gathered around me and all were sleeping.  I just came to the computer to shut it off as I never leave it on overnight.  I wonder what the weather will be tomorrow.  My guess is wintery.

Tags: ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the lights went out in the neighborhood and then as I was just getting  nice and cozy in bed it went back on so here Iam.... had to get up and turn the lights etc off that we left on.... my new flashlights work pretty good but the radio leaves something to be desired.... hope you are warm tonight .
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hope your weather is not to bad today. Helen

Anonymous said...

The weather is awful down where i live (Peterborough) 70 mph winds i've been told. It almost knocks you off your feet
http://journals.aol.co.uk/hartleylad/life-as-i-know-it