Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I'm sick now too...

Was thinking I was safe now that I'm not at the hospital anymore...forgot the obvious...grandchildren.  I'm taking Vicks Formula 44 Cold Medicine, soda crackers, and  Sierra Mist.  Although the Cold Medicine says non-drowsy, I sleep for a couple hours after I take it.  The crackers keep my stomach settled and the pop keeps me from being dehydrated.  And my Nintendo DS keeps my brain active.  Have to get better enough to get to a couple stores before the storms hit, which they said is going to start happening on Friday so have a couple days yet. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon and will be able to make it to the store before those storms hit. Helen

Anonymous said...

Your supposed to get lots of rest when you are sick..... thats what I have been doing.... still coughing a lot but somehow feel better