Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I enjoyed this day

My journey today took me near this park.  It is Pamperin Park and it holds a lot of memories for me.  I parked the car and got out and took a few pictures.  This bridge swings back and forth and the Creek was open and running down there by the little falls, making a wonderful sound.  I noticed when I was out in the cold my coughing stopped so I got out my book (I always have a book) and I stayed and read for a while.  I was the only one there and it was so peaceful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures.... I always say Im going there to take pictures and I never do.... suppose its too close and I could do it anytime so I don't..... darn. glad you had a nice day, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good walking tract. Helen

Anonymous said...

How nice.  It looks like a lovely, peaceful place

Deb